Code of Ethics
- Lifescape Visionary does not offer medical, legal, financial, or psychological advice.
- LIfescape Visionary will recommend clients consult a licensed professional for advice of a legal, financial, medical, or psychological nature as appropriate.
- Lifescape Visionary maintains strict confidentiality regarding client names and information unless there is risk of imminent danger, a requirement by a court of law, or a request has been made by the client.
- Lifescape Visionary respects the client's right to privacy.
- Lifescape Visionary treats all clients with equal respect and dignity, regardless of origin, race, religion, gender, age, or sexual preference.
- Lifescape Visionary serves the best interests of all clients, conducting all professional activities without causing or intending to cause harm.
Competence & Integrity
- Lifescape Visionary maintains the highest standards of competence in its work.
- Lifescape Visionary represents itself in an honest and fair manner and is cognizant of its particular competencies and limitations.
- Lifescape Visionary maintains reasonable awareness of current best business practices and professional information relating to the field, and also undertakes ongoing efforts to maintain competence in the professional skills used.
Lifecape Visionary has adopted and adheres to the IAC (International Association of Coaching) Code of Ethics. Click here for the complete code.